Split into two teams and place the Obscenity cards in the middle of the table. Nominate someone to keep score using a pen and paper.
HOW TO PLAY
The person with the filthiest mouth begins the game. They now have 60 seconds to get their team to guess as many Obscenity phrases as possible.
Once your team has correctly guessed a phrase, you may attempt a different phrase from the same card or alternatively, you may pick up a new Obscenity card.
• Use words and actions to help describe the answers
• Choose to pass once per go i.e. you can pick up a new Obscenity card without getting your team to guess any answers. Any additional passes during the 60 seconds will cost your team 1 point.
- Say any words contained within the answer before someone in your team has said them aloud.
This includes any derivatives e.g. for the word ‘Finger’ you can’t say ‘Fingers’ or ‘Fingering’.
- Tell your team how many words are in the phrase or what letter the word starts with.
- Use sounds like or rhymes with clues.